Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.....
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.....
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I've got more of a shot than her.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
She and Bush both claimed they had a "lifetime of exp." and George already won 2 times. Every one has a lifetime of experience, don't we? All folks running for anything, get to me when they list this claim. 'Course living with Bill might make her life different.
She actually probably wouldn't be that bad, but I don't think she has a chance, not now. If she had waited another 4 years, maybe. That being said, I don't know who really is the favorite.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I like Bill, but that ugly [censored] would be the end of us all.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I don't think she would actually do much if she was in there. Be it for or against us. She would be on that would talk big and try to slide by without accomplishing anything, at least I think that so far.
Truthfully, while I myself am not against a woman President, I could see us being hit quickly by certain other countries who would view us with a female leader as 'weak'.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm all for a woman prez. Bring on Condie. Hilary would turn the US into Nazi Germany.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Quote: Hilary would turn the US into Nazi Germany.
Now that you mention it, she does resemble the Fuhrer, minus the moustache!
A female president would let the Islamic countries run all over us.
Kind of like the way having a female SoS is hindering us now.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks